Sunday, September 7, 2008

Trip Postponed

Hurricane Hanna sent mucho rain drops into our area discouraging me from making the trip this time.
I'll be planning another, so this leaves time for anyone with a desire to join me to submit a date you are available to go and I'll see if we can sync up!

No comments: