Monday, April 14, 2008

From Lividity333 on MySpace

The following was a comment left on the Matchboxtwenty Myspace site as a response to the recent concert cancellation announcement: Matchbox Twenty Pulls Out Of Wyoming Rodeo Concert Out Of Concern For Animals

Apr 13 2008 1:24 AM "Kudos to you for standing up for what you believe in. I wish all the best to you and yours and I think you should add a link to the Shark page so that others have the chance to see it for themselves.Well I found the videos that were disturbing to say the least,and aparently this CFD is not one of the better ones, Ive been to some rodeos in my day and although they were a bit rough, I think maybe the times are changing, with the advent of shocking and prodding, when before it was a buck strap on the hind end of the horse, not cattle prods that made them buck. As for the steer busting, that sounds like the right name for it, considering they damn near if not do bust the steers neck most of the time, but I have to say this, I wear leather and I eat beef and I know that as long as people use animals as a food source, we will never rid the world of all animal cruelty.But it only takes one voice at a time to make a difference so my hat is off to you all for standing up for your beliefs. sincerely, with love in my heart.Melzora/Lividity333"

No comments: